surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness

surrounded by crowds doesn't chase away literal loneliness
dear lord embrace me with your blessings

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Counting on the new begining upon the ending

 I'm sure everyone has watched this osem video called 'bulatan gumbira kami di bumi sonata'. Well if you haven't, then you definitely need to. Click here.

Amidst the busy life, it's great to know there are always people around you to share that hectic life with, the ones who can unconditionally keep on reminding you to be close to Allah without fail.

Now I choose to post this on blog to make things easier. I know most of you out there won't get it, but that's okay. I'll try to get to the whole picture once things has gone cycling down from its climax hill. I hope it won't take too long :)

To whom it may concern

I've got a few things in mind and decided to narrow them down into these 2 stuff. I'm not quite sure if it costs more than expected, and if it does...
-__________-
sorry...*

But I want either one so much!

1) scarves hanger

 or

2) blue bangles




I can't tell which one I want more, it's just that I think I really want the bangles ~huuuuu~

But I want the scarves hanger too~
But the bangles are blue~
But maybe I really want the bangles. Hehe

please~

Ps: *you may claim some dough from me later ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...